Moving onto the Future with your Head and your Heart, Are You Ready?
Did you ever wonder about the difference between successful people and those who just “get by?” Successful people know what’s coming and position themselves to take full advantage. In this dynamic presentation, you’ll . . .
Discover the secret to creating the life you were meant to live. You surely won't want to miss this special opportunity to realize your full potential!
- Learn about the trends that will most affect your professional and personal life in the next five to ten years.
- Be encouraged to realize and dissolve the barriers between you and having what you want in your life.
- Explore how reaching out to others with acts of kindness can help you create more joy in your life.
Joyce Gioia is a Strategic Business Futurist concentrating on relationship aspects of the future. This arena includes workforce and workplace trends, as well as consumer, education, and business-to-business trends.
Joyce is President of The Herman Group, a firm serving a wide range corporate, trade association and governmental clients on an international basis. (www.hermangroup.com) Through consulting, speaking and training, Joyce helps clients position themselves for success in the future. Joyce has served clients on six continents and in 43 states.
A respected professional speaker and trainer, Joyce is a Certified Management Consultant and a Certified Speaking Professional. She is also a Founding Member of the Association of Professional Futurists as well as being an active Professional Member of the National Speakers Association and The World Future Society. Joyce contributed a regular column to The Future Magazine, as well as Sky, Delta Airlines' award-winning in-flight magazine.
Often quoted in the national media, like Industry Week, The Christian Science Monitor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, and on National Public Radio, Joyce is recognized as one who not only knows what's coming, but can communicate that future very effectively.
- Impending Crisis: Too Many Jobs, Too Few People, Oakhill Press, 2003
- How to Choose your Next Employer, Oakhill Press, 2001.
- How to Become an Employer of Choice, Oakhill Press, 2000.
- Workforce Stability: Your Competitive Edge, Oakhill Press, 2000.
- Lean & Meaningful: A New Culture for Corporate America, Oakhill Press, 1998.
- MSTh., The New Seminary, 1987.
- MSC, The New Seminary, 1986.
- MBA, Fordham University, 1976.
- BA, the University of Denver, Major--Communications and Languages, 1967.